Higher Education Industry Experience
As the leader in higher education PPM software, TeamDynamix understands that higher
education and corporate environments differ. Colleges’ and universities’ priorities
are driven more by increasing retention, maintaining accreditation, political impact
and building consensus support than ROI or net present value. The environments are
different. The solutions and approach should be too. TeamDynamix software and services
adhere to a higher education specific PPM approach.
Why to Engage TeamDynamixHE
- TeamDynamixHE is the only PPM solution built for Higher Education.
- Solutions are specifically engineered for the consensus- and committee-intensive
Higher Education environment.
- TeamDynamixHE product planning and development are driven by Higher Education
IT leadership and PMO directors.
- Benefit from an active user group of Higher Education peers.
- The solution integrates processes and metrics recommended by respected organizations
for IT in Higher Education.
- Low-risk, Higher Education maturity-based implementation approach.
- Knowledgeable staff with proven Higher Education experience.
- Easy-to-use tools = rapid and permanent implementation.
Key Higher Education Challenges Addressed
- Shoehorned work creates resource bottlenecks, budget overruns, missed commitments
and cascading delays.
- No reliable visibility into strategic project, maintenance, operation and support
work performance and resource demand.
- No clear view into project activity and performance, allowing underperforming
projects to slip through the cracks.
- Resources are not enabled with tools and methods to manage projects efficiently
- Resources do not have one point of access into what they're supposed to work on,
when and how to update work.
- Leadership doesn't know what everyone is working on, leaving the door open to
wasted capacity and under-the-radar "pet" projects.
- Project management tools and processes are not used consistently, making apples-to-apples
- Projects are forced on IT that don't align with strategic objectives and stakeholders
don't clearly understand how IT work supports their objectives.
- IT funding is inadequate to support both strategic innovation and maintenance
and support, reducing the CIO's role in pushing the university forward.
TeamDynamixHE is actively involved in the Higher Education IT community, annually
sponsoring booths, breakfasts and roundtables at EDUCAUSE conferences.